This keynote provides important leadership information for the corporate and private sector. It also applies to anyone that finds themselves in a leadership or managerial role.
Dan explores the concept of authenticity in leadership. What is authenticity? How can it impact your professional life? How important is authenticity? Does it have a role in our business, families and relationships? Is authenticity idealistic or realistic? Authentic leadership is crucial in today’s changing society and volatile economy. Discover the 5 pillars of authenticity and how they relate to leadership
What exactly is leadership? Are you a great leader or a great manager? It is the responsibility of our leaders to help us move forward through these changing times and show us the opportunities that exist. Join Dan Carter as he introduces you to the tools that help create great leaders.
- Learn the 5 principles of authentic leadership
- Realize the difference between a leader and a manager
- Learn how to embrace today’s complex and changing times as a leader
- Create leadership roles within your family, business, community
Hope, Understanding and Victory
This keynote can be customized to suit any audience looking to gain more insight into the epidemic of mental health and addiction issues in our society today. It is also an excellent learning tool for college/university staff and students to address a growing concern in that sector.
1 in 5 Canadians deal with mental health issues daily. It is also estimated that as high as 4 million Canadians are dealing with an addiction. On average, 12 families each day in Canada are changed forever by suicide. Hear a true life story of a man once filled with fear that found hope in recovery. Understand what victory looks like for someone facing mental health and addictions and learn how we can all help remove the stigma so those that need the help can reach out and ask for help.
This keynote touches everyone in the audience! Dan shares his tragic life stories and gives you insight into a life that most of us would not be able to survive. Everyone sees in themselves some of what Dan has had to overcome.
- Learn what it looks like from the inside when facing mental health and addictions
- Understand the importance of the small victories and how they aid in the process of recovery
- Learn how we can all help remove the stigma so others can seek help
Ordinary Actions – Extraordinary Impacts
This 90-minute session is the perfect inspirational tool for public sector workers, service agencies, corporations and charitable organizations.
This powerful presentation will help remind those that work with the public of the impact they can have on other people’s lives. When you don’t always see the end results of your work, it can be difficult to stay motivated.
- Rediscover the passion of serving the public
- Realize once again the importance of the work you do
- Hear the first hand testimony of one life that was extraordinarily impacted by public sector staff
- Regain your motivation and focus
Comments from recent attendees of this keynote:
Your message has gone beyond inspirational – Jim
I can’t thank you enough for what you did for these four students. Not only did you motivate but you made them pause and think and realize how making a difference affects everyone around you. – Karen